my puff and stuff
I wanted to take the time to write about my puff and stuff also known as the DevinMeister, or bacon bit, or hunk of burning love or chunk of happiness or my sweet piece of love...and so and so on...my puff and stuff made his grand entrance almost one year ago, October 2 to be exact. Now this whole incubation time was no picnic unless you think throwing up all the time is fun and not getting enough sleep is fun or feeling so tired all the time that all you wanted to do was sleep...his was the kind of baby that when I would lay down my fat, bloated body down to rest he would decide it was time to practice soccer with all my organs. My poor husband was besides himself with kindness although I am sure sometimes he felt like strangling me because I would drive him crazy. I ate like no one had ever given me food and then threw it up just as quick. I did however finally develop some nice size boobs although after I had my angel they went in reverse...most women report that their breast size goes up at least one size, mine worked in reverse and actually shrunk I am afraid that if I were to have any more kids I may look like a girl going through puberty....my feet disappeared for a least a few months, I was no longer able to tie my own shoes and I relied on my husband to make sure they were on right. ...he still takes my breath away with his morning workout...and his toothless grin and his floppy hair with small red streaks...he squeals with delight when I catch him doing something he should not be doing which is practically all the time....he does this dance when my mom sings some song that only her and him understand....he gets into the diapers and tears them up if he is given the chance....I do not remember what life was like before him and he reminded of how you can love so much when you have not known them too long...somewhat the way I love his dad....unconditional....unlimited...without restrictions..my little man continues to add to my life and remind me of the beauty of my marriage and one of the reasons I am sure the Good Lord brought us together....to create another perfect little human being...as it stands I am pretty proud of myself I have created and brought into this world three little human beings...my Deandre...my Joshua...and my Devin...it is with all the love in the world I tell my puff and stuff
Happy Birthday my angel...and thank you to the love of my life....my Marcos...because of you I have another person to love....thank you and Happy Birthday Devin....October 2,2003...........mom

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home