What the %$#
This if for anyone who has had to endure stuff that left you dumbfounded...case in point, I lived in a town a little over a year ago that left me thinking what the %$#...one reason I went to a Church's chicken rest. you know the one, the one that is supposed to sell nothing but chicken. Well I had a long day at work and had decided I did not want to make dinner that night so I decided to go and pick up a box of chicken, so I thought...dumb me...I pull up and order the box of chicken nothing hard just any box of chicken...eight pieces, me and husband decided would do..not to be so...we order , she proceeds to tell us the amount..pull around she says...ok..off we go..there I am picturing these tasty morcels smothered in Red Devil the liquid of choice for meat...and we go...pull up to the window, roll down our window, see the lady and then her lips move..slow motion as the words come out "W E H A V E NO C H I C K E N ".....what!!!!!!!my heart freezes the wind stops as my ears start pounding this horendous loud pounding..THUMP, THUMP...ok maybe not that dramatic...but none the less...Im speechless...confused....no chicken???NO CHICKEN..the words run through my mind over and over again...wait.. I look outside, yep, it says Church's chicken on the sign...what happened??I look at this girl, woman, person who is robbing me of my night off from cooking...please tell me I think to myself that some mad man came in and stole your chicken...better yet, some really fat person came in just 2 seconds before me and ordered all the chicken...don't tell me you are out of chicken so coldly and as a matter of factly...but she did...this person had no compassion for me...her blood ran cold..her eyes had no emotion..do I not hurt and bleed as anyone else I think...after the pain, I get angry and I want to run up to the flag pole in front of this so called Church's chicken and point to the flag hanging outside and yell THIS IS AMERICA AND I WANT MY CHICKEN DAMMIT!!!!...I jump out of my car and run into this place...this robber of appetite..this building of dream shattering thieves and pull the woman over the counter and yell in her face...you have to have chicken...she calls the police...I spend the night in jail...and make the papers....headlines read CRAZY WOMEN WANTS HER CHICKEN...it says what I say, is this not America..land of the free...home to all races...maker of dreams...all I wanted was my chicken...we go to court I sue Church's for false advertisement...they have to sign a new law ALL CHICKEN PLACES MUST HAVE CHICKEN....I become famous and people all over the land thank me for my bravery...ok so all that did not happen and snapped out of my trance and drive away chickenless....and hungry...take heed all my fellow Americans..what is a chicken place without chicken? that's like Taco Bell without beans and tortillas...UnAmerican I say....Beware Mr. Church's chicken I have your number and maybe some day there will some crazy woman taking you to court..maybe not me..but somebody..and so I leave thinking what the $#@...until next time.....good day...Julia

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home