juliesdreamland

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Men!!!!!!

Today was interesting to say the least, how do we have debates that do not make sense? let me rephrase that don't make sense to women.Picture this two men and two women in one room and the men make their opinions known to the women. subject women who are too big for them...one man 6"1 about 240 and the other 5"9 pushing 240...now they tell us they won't date women who are bigger than them..what the fuck!! there I am staring and wondering what is bigger than them so I ask ...they clarify women who are bigger than them or rather wider...wider???confused to say the least I have many a times walked behind both these men and had to look at the junk in their trunk as the saying goes..but with these men it looks like tires..flat tires in the cadillac size trunk...now this is where it gets even freakier....one man, the shorter of the two tells me he will not date a women who has children..perplexed look on my face....his justification...all women who have children seem to have large asses..yes he said asses...ass is what I am thinking at this point...then I get mad I have three beautiful boys how dare this pig make me wonder if my ass is large because of my angels...who by the way will one day be men...oh lordee...one day will they have the same mentality of this 240 pound pig that barely fits in the chair next to me ???Please noooooooo....
I can not and will not leave the subject alone so I start the war of words..oh painful words how they roll of my now forked tongue of hellish thoughts...I continue to probe this man's tiny organ he calls a brain ...oh all the while the other man is agreeing with the first moron...his reasoning... I dont want a woman who has children from a previous relationship he calls them luggage...Shoot now and take no prisoners...I sing the song from "Martina Mcbride" "This ones for the girls" I raise my sword and swing hoping to chop someones penis off and its not mine....what the hell makes you think a woman would want you around their children, what kind of positive role model could you two be..look kids this is how you let yourself go...not having a waist line but instead a donelap belt..(stomach done lapped over)..this is how you deny you are going bald and do a bad imitation of the Great Donalds do....the reason you say stupid ass things like that is because you cant get woman who have children...they (women with kids)already have one dumb ass in their lives..their exes they dont need another one....oooops did I say that outloud???shit i guess I did...
Women of the world with kids..dont pay attention to the dumbasses that are looming out there...they are single for a reason..no man is worth putting your angels to the side one day the one will come along who loves for the sake of loving and living..and for the record I love my ass!!!and as for everything else you can buy a man in a box for 59.99 at Dolar Video and best part is it does not talk back or get fat and when you want it to shut up you turn it off....enough said.....
Julia

2 Comments:

  • LMFAO!
    well shitdickall. I must whole-heartedly agree with My Canadian Friend Mark. You have a great ass! JUST KIDDING! Those two fat dudes don't know what the fuck they are talking about. So swing your sword, girl! but watch out for that Canadian standing next to you! I think you want him to stay intact.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Love you guys!

    By Blogger Cece Martinez, at August 12, 2004 at 6:46 AM  

  • I just came across your blog randomly, and I really like the way you write. It's very flowing and somehow poetic which would seem counterintuitive given some of the subjects, but everything rolls nicely off the tongue. If you don't write on the side, you should.

    By Blogger Avitable, at August 17, 2004 at 7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home