my man
well its 1:30 in the morning and here I am writing or typing, my sweet husband lays in bed and sleeps as does my 8year old and 9month old, my world if full of wonderful men...DeAndre called and told me he misses me as always I promised him I will go and take care of that thing we spoke of him moving here...i will....my husban wonderful man that he is puts up with so much from me..too much I tell myself, would i put up with me i often ask myself...no i have to answer myself, i feel i am so self centered thinking only of my happiness is that not the way its supposed to be?hummmm...i dont know...he is so patient and so handsome, caring, sharing, sexy, wonderful and just so him.....i thank the Lord no one ever saw what a wonderful man he was if they had i would not have him...Mark , if you read this I love you my wonderful husband...
julia

1 Comments:
eeek! a sexy canadian!
By
Cece Martinez, at August 2, 2004 at 11:27 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home