juliesdreamland

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

I would like to take the time to thank the one who gave this idea to me, my sis in law, thank god I only have one..just kidding...but I only have one none the less. We both seem to have alot in common besides my brother. I love to laugh she loves to laugh..i love my husband she is obsessed with her husband..i love my kids she loves her kids..she loves her dogs i used to have a dog i loved. my brother one day came to me and told me of this female friend(winking eye) he met, she gave him this tape to listen to when he was going through a rough time. i listened intently...to him not the music it all sounded like nails going down a chalkboard..lol..
but nonetheless i listened as he spoke of this mysterious female...i came to realize he was in love...sad to say i dont recall ever seeing or hearing my brother this way until then. fast foward to now, it has been years, yes i say years since this mysterious female entered my life and completed my brothers and i still feel like we are in the honeymoon period of our relationship..still learning...still pondering one another...still laughing at each others quirks...my maybe we two should be married....bare with me cecekins we have a long way to go.....
                                                                            love you......the jules..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home