ah the great Vaginal Rejuvination
I was thinking of what my wonderful sis in law wrote in her blog of the conversation of this wonderful procedure that has somehow managed to find its way to a billboard near my house..as I drive past that sign everyday my imagination developes a mental picture from the words "VAGINAL REJUVINATION"
I imagine somewhere in the world is a vagina that has just had that procedure done and it when exposed to the world has rays of light luminating from it..and the sounds of horns can be heard as this great organ is exposed..
Now, what I ask could they possibly do to a womans organ to rejuvinate? give it new life?a new face? a new liplift?yes I said liplift...HHHmMMMM...
So I find many people have a theory of this glorious procedure...my husband says"they tighten it" tighten it?
sounds odd I think...My co-worker says they clean it, clean it?another co-worker says, they buff it, buff it?
So I am now left to ponder what the ___do they do to that simple organ that just sits there for the most part and minds its own business..my sis in law and myself listened as our wonderful husbands gave their theories..
None of which make any sense to me...I think YIKES...that area is so sensitive I cringe at the thought of any one doing any of those things to it...so there I am, curious , but afraid to find out what really happens to that simple organ..that does many a glorious things...the best is that it is the entrance way for children..so the thought of it needing rejuvination sounds odd to me...perhaps a vacation after all that hard work..
I think I'll leave that procedure to the women who need it...mine well it may not have rays of light shining from it and it may not look like it just came out of the factory but it is happy...and most important its safe ...
So as I drive past the sign the music fades and the lights fade away and we drive home(unrejuvinated) but safe.
Julia

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home