I was so lost....
Ok,somebody slap me...no not you cece, you might enjoy it too much...Anyway I have been lost in the land of confusion and computers...and let me tell you it's scary....I was having problems logging on to the sight and so there I was with no outlet for my pain and misery and bitching.....I found out today from my dear sweet cecekins, for you who don't know her. my sis in law....I have only have one...thank goodness...(giggling)
Well so much has happened I do not know where to start...I recently got a mini van about 3 months ago and I recently lost it about 3 days ago...how ironic...there we were heading to the "Wallyworld" aka Walmart..when we started getting pounded by rain so we had no choice but to exit...so there we go..exiting...we make it to the frontage road by the freeway and SHIT!!!!!! THE ROADS ARE FLOODING WE LOOK BACK AND SEE WE ARE BLOCKED OFF BY ABOUT 10 CARS AND THEY WON'T LET US OUT.....large letters for the dramatic effect....WE PROCEED TO COAST THROUGH THIS RIVER THAT USED TO BE A ROAD AND WE ARE ALMOST OUT AND THEN....THE FUCKER...A LARGE TRUCK SPEEDS PAST US AND SENDS A TIDAL WAVE TOWARDS OUR VAN FLOODING OUR MOTOR AND SENDING IT UP IN SMOKE.....GASP...I START TO FREAK OUT ...I SAY, SHIT , SHIT, NOW WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO...SMOKE COMING OUT OF OUR MOTOR...MY NINE YEAR OLD STARTS SOUNDING LIKE THE LION IN THE WIZARD OF OZ..OVER AND OVER AGAIN...WE ARE GOING TO DROWN..WE ARE GOING TO DROWN....MY HUSBAND GETS OUT TO PUSH THE VAN OUT OF THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD WHEN A TRUCK STARTS APPROACHING...HE CALMLY WAVES TO THE DRIVER TO PLEASE WAIT UNTIL HE IS ABLE TO PUSH THE VAN TO DRY LAND AND THE FUCKER SPEADS UP AND KINDLY BATHES MY HUSBAND IN WET, COLD WATER...MY HUSBAND THROWS HIM THE ROYAL CANANDIAN BIRD AND SHOUTS CANADIAN CUSS WORDS AT HIM...HOLY DOODLE BATMAN...HE'S WET....SOAKED TO THE UNDIES AND MAD AS A HORNET....I DO NOT KNOW HOW MAD A HORNET GETS...ANOTHER SAYING I LIKE SAYING..ANYWAYS...WE GET THE VAN TO THE SIDE OF THE FLEA MARKET...YES, I SAID FLEA MARKET...ODD NAME WHY DO THEY NOT ACTUALLY SELL FLEAS? ANOTHER BLOG LATER...WE WALK TO THE STORE FULL OF MEXICAN NATIONALS...FROM MEXICO AND THEY HAVE THIS CONFUSED LOOK ON THEIR FACES...ONE GUY SEES OUR VAN IN THE WATER AND ASKS YOU NEED HELP???NO , DUMBASS....WE JUST WENT FOR A SWIM WITH OUR VAN ON INSTEAD OF A SWIMSUIT.......Anyway my van was looked at today by the adjuster who in turn informed the insurance company its a lost cause...a total loss...wahhhhhhh..my van is now dead so somone will come pick it up tomorrow and take it to the vehicle cemetary and it will sit there until they decide what to do with it...my poor van...so long...I have lost my craving for Wallyworld and so I mourn the loss of my van....Until next time take care of yourselves and your cars...goodnight......Julia

2 Comments:
Its about damn time. Girl, you have had some BAD luck lately. Give my Muppet Head Nephew sweet kisses for me from his Auntie C. And furthermore...FUCKING TRUCK DRIVERS! What a DICKHEAD.
By
Cece Martinez, at September 22, 2004 at 1:52 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By
Cece Martinez, at September 22, 2004 at 1:52 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home