juliesdreamland

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Christmas..

Well it has been another month since last blogging, things have been so hectic and life gets so busy. Work has been hard and family has been family. My little one is now fourteen months old and my middle child is now nine years old. Time does fly and things change so quick. My husband has been so patient with me and my job and has been my biggest support. I work with Mentally Challenged individuals, I am a Case Manager, that handles their services and finances. I go to work and see these individuals and have to think of how lucky most of us are. There they are with not even half the things that we have and they are content. The simplicity of their lives at times is nice they come to the center and I have the opportunity to talk to so many different people. They are more alike me than different, I wish I had the patience and understanding they have. I have had the pleasure of shopping for them this Christmas season and seeing their faces light up when I bring the presents to their residence.We should all take the time to be grateful for what we have, life could be so much harder. Best Wishes to All for the Holidays.
Julia